Pilates Singapore Promos
PERSONALISED INTRODUCTORY CLASSES PROMO
Can’t keep up with your current Pilates class because the pace is too fast
or there’s just too many participants per session?
Frustrated by free trial sessions that are too impersonal or uninteresting?
Pilates Plus Singapore gives you the full benefit of Pilates
while making it a fun and fulfilling experience for you!
PILATES PLUS STUDIO CLASSES
BENEFITS OF ENROLLING AT PILATES PLUS SINGAPORE:
✅ Small group classes to ensure you get full and dedicated attention
✅ Workouts that are tailored to your requirements and capabilities
✅ Affordable rates and value-for-money promo packages
✅ Certified trainers with more than 10 years’ fitness experience
✅ Equipment and facilities that are up to industry standards
✅ Convenient location at the heart of Singapore’s CBD
✅ Studio hours from 7AM-8PM, for classes that fit your schedule best
For muscle and breathing control—great for newbies and seniors.
STRENGTH PILATES MAT
Easy-to-follow floor exercises suitable for beginners and seniors.
Reformer Strength Series
Learn to use the Reformer—for a stronger core and better flexibility.
Pilates Equipment Group
Get the full Pilates experience with a variety of workouts and moves!
Allegro workouts to aid in body-mind healing and physical therapy.
Exercises to firm up
and slim down your torso,
legs, and waist.
To get you in shape and the right form to do the perfect handstands.
Learn the dance
and martial art in
the most enjoyable way!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
Anyone—from workout newbies to cross-training athletes, young people or those in their senior years, male and female! Pilates is for YOU who wants to take up a workout that keeps you looking fit and healthy, feeling strong and positive, and living life to the fullest with good balance and posture, improved flexibility and mobility, and an altogether positive outlook. Before signing you up, our staff will have a talk with you to check your overall physical condition against your personal goals, and recommend the workouts that fit well with your lifestyle, interests, and schedule.
Yes! In most gyms, you’re taught to use the machines/equipment, given the recommended number of reps/minutes, and then basically left to your own devices. As a result, many workout newbies lose interest or fail to commit to their fitness goals because there’s little follow-through. In Pilates, you’re taught at a pace that’s comfortable and doable for you, so you’re doing the exercise on your terms and actually getting enjoyment out of your progress from one level to the next. What’s more, you’re learning to breathe, move, focus, and even think the right way to get the most out of the workouts.
We don’t think of ourselves as a commercialised establishment but more of a boutique studio with very affordable rates. That’s because we want to give everyone the opportunity to live their best life ever with the help of Pilates. We don’t encourage free trial classes (whether in-studio or virtual sessions) as those tend to be generalised and mechanical. Our fab promotional packages and low introductory rates give you access to our friendly trainers and staff, our up-to-date equipment, and our studio which is designed for your comfort and convenience. We live and breathe Pilates, and we’d love for you to experience not just the physical benefits but the sheer joy of practicing and committing to it.
The Covid-19 situation is far from over; we have to establish safety measures within our premises to keep all of us safe and healthy.
1. Early entry is not allowed; students will have to wait outside until the teacher lets them in. (Except for 7 am, 12 noon and 6 pm classes).
2. Feel free to bring your towel and mat for the session
3. Please scan the Safe entry QR code upon entry and allow your temperature to be taken at the reception area.
4. There will be hand sanitizer provided at the entrance area, and around the premises, please sanitize your hands regularly.
5. Doors and windows will be open at all times to keep open-air ventilation.
6. Mask will be worn at all times by students and teachers. As for the students who will feel uncomfortable, you can pull your mask down now and then.
7. Clean equipment before and after use – there will be wet wipes provided with a stronger cleaning detergent.
8. Cleaning will be done multiple times on high contact surfaces and common areas.
9. Classes are shortened to 50 minutes and will have 10 minutes interval between classes to minimize congestion in the common area. Please check the schedule in the Glofox app.
10. Group classes are capped to a maximum of 5 attendees and are to maintain 2 meters distance away from each other during the session.
11. As much as we would be happy for you to stay after the session, we cannot keep this practice at this time, and you have to leave immediately after class.