In our commitment to safeguard the privacy of our website visitors. We also explain in this policy how we will treat your presonal information.
II. What information do we collect?
1. We will collect your information when you register on our site, or fill up necessary forms.
2. Once you order or register on our website, you may be required to provide your name, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, educational details, employment details, and profile picures. You can also choose to visit our site anonymously
3. We may also collect information about your computer, your IP address, geographical location, operating system, browser type and version, length of visit, page views, and referral source.
4. We will collect information that relates to the use of any of the service we provide, or any transactions that you make in our website (e.g. name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, card details).
5. Any personal information that you choose to share with us.
6. We may also collect any information that you post on our website to be published on the internet. This will include your name, your profile pictures, and the content of your posts.
Once you provide us with your personal information to complete a transaction, this serves as an implied consent for us to collect and use those details for this specific purpose.
Should we need your personal information for another purpose, such as marketing, we will always ask for your permission, or an expressed consent. It is assured that we will give you an opportunity to refuse.
IV. What we do with the gathered information
Any of the information that we collect from you will be used for any of the following purposes:
1. To personalise your experience in using our site. This also allows us to respond more appropriately and efficiently to your specific needs.
2. To administer our website and business.
3. To improve our website, since it is our priority to strive for constant improvements done on our site and the services we provide.
4. To allow you to use the services available on the website, for instance, when we administer a contest, promotion, survey, and other features.
5. Provide you with services that is purchaed through our website.
6. Send e-mail communications that you requested either commercial or non-commercial in nature.
7. E-mail newsletters, if you have specified that you want to subscribe to them. You can also inform us anytime if you want to stop your subscription to these newsletters.
8. Send invoices, statements, and payment reminders to you, and also to collect the said payments.
9. Use the statistical information about the website users for third parties. However, it is specified that these third parties are not allowed to be able to identify any of the individual users based on those information alone.
10. We will use these information to deal with enquiries and complaints by you in relation to any information or services that is related to our website.
11. The information is used to prove any compliance to the terms and condiitons that governed the use of the website.
V. How we protect your information
We employ a variety of security measures to ensure that the safety of your personal information is maintained to be tight sealed.
We may disclose your information for the following purposes:
1. When we are required by law to do so.
2. When you violate our Terms of Service
3. When we need to establsih, defend, or exercise our legal rights.
We also assure that we do not sell, trade, or trasnfer your personal information to outside parties unless the conditions stated above come into question. We take reasonale precautions and employ the industry’s best practice to ensure that any personal information will not be misused, accessed, disclosed, destroyerd, altered, or inappropriately lost.
VII. Third party links
This online privacay policy only applies to the information that has been gathered through the website, and not any information we obtain offline.
IX. Terms and Conditions
We suggest that you read through our Terms and Conditions to fully understand the use, limitations of liability, and disclaimers that protect our website.
XII. Questions and Contact Information
If you would like to access, correct or delete any personal information that is in our database, or if you want to register a complaint, or to contact any of our personnel for further inquiries, you can contact us at +6562211845. Or you can e-mail us at [email protected] You can also find us at this address:
141 Cecil Street #02-03,
Tung Ann Association Building,